As a Network Specialist, typical tasks involved in “deploying” a new server for any organization includes:
- Buying the server (Dell, HP etc)
- Installing the OS (choice of customer)
- Installing the applications
- Configure network settings (IP address, default gateway, etc)
- Patch the server into the LAN switch
- Configure appropriate firewall rules to allow required access to the server.
- Add server into monitoring and management platforms.
If you already have your own server and you need server management, support services or more functionalities, then let us know your needs. We shall not hesitate to offer you the best service.
Experience counts when it comes to server solution for small, medium size organization to big enterprise. We have the capacity, technical know how, competent hands.